Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Killer Drive

'Sher sunne me maza ata hai, sher sunane me maza ata hai
par jab asli sher samne ata hai, aage se dettol peechhe se burnol nikal ata hai'


This was my first driving experience. In the middle of a crowdy road, with vehicles in the range of bullock carts to trucks, Monika di stopped the car and said, " I am tired, now you drive". Both excited and nervous, I took my seat and took 7 minutes to cover the first 3 meters. My heartbeats were loud enough for me to ignore all the horns around. Monika di was teaching me on the principle that when you can not afford to do mistakes, you don't. In the next few hours of driving, I had already banged a car parked next to mine and had fixed a puncture. Whatever, I can drive a car also now. :)

P.S. Please do not drive a car if you do not have a license, I had got mine 4 years back ;)



No comments:

Post a Comment