Sunday, October 10, 2010

Muzaffarnagar Diaries

Away from my blog, I had the best of experiences and the best collection of jokes last month in Mzz. I will start with the jokes:

Pujari ko loose motion ho gaye.
Medicine lete samay usne doctor se poochha: Any precautions?
Doctor: Shankh zor se mat bajana.


Ek angrez ne India ka masaledaar dinner liya.
Agle din toilet se nikalte hi bola: Ab samjha Indians kyun pani se dhote hain, tissue paper to bechara aag pakad leta.

Pota: Bachcha kaise paida hota?
Dadaji: Aasman se pari ati hai or maa ke pet me rakh deti hai.
Pota: Wo suhagraat vala system khatm ho gaya kya?

Queen Elizabeth & Santa were visiting Royal Stables.
A horse farted very loudly.
Queen (Embarrassed): I am so sorry.
Santa: It’s ok. I thought it was the horse.

Old age is…when wife says: Let’s go upstairs and make love.
And husband sadly says: Decide on one thing…I can’t do both.

Enough for today, will share my experiences in the next blog, and I assure you that the experiences are better than the jokes.

P.S. Leaving for Ashram tomorrow for Navratri Poojas.

Love
Jai Gurudev
Ankur

7 comments:

  1. hahha --i loved all potty jokes

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmmm...sahi kehte the Sahu ji humare liye...ki apna toh yahi naara hai ki Jag sudhrega lekin hum nahin sudhrenge!!!
    keep on dude.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sahiii....Ache POTI jokes maar rakhe hain....

    ReplyDelete
  4. looks like u had a gr8 tym in muzzafarnagar!!! :)))

    ReplyDelete
  5. hahahahahahahahahahaha...jokes approved by me.Good ones.")"):):)

    ReplyDelete
  6. wwooooww....awesome jokes bhaiya !!!

    ReplyDelete