Thursday, April 14, 2011

I Wonder !


I wonder how my questions are changing into exclamations. The things which used to trouble me some time back are becoming things to smile at. I wonder how I am becoming comfortable with people whom I wanted to avoid, how the repulsion is changing into oneness. Perhaps that is the reason I am more in love with myself also. I wonder how the same emotions arise but take much lesser time to faint, and how I am becoming a witness to them. I wonder how the fears are leaving me, and how I am becoming aware of more fears that were there in the mind. I wonder how my prayers have changed from getting rid of a problem to getting strength to be unperturbed by the problem. How my urge to become better than the people around me is dropping off. How the teenage excitement is changing into patience. I wonder how I am accepting my imperfections and letting me learn at my own pace. I wonder, and I find myself filled with gratitude for having such a beautiful life and a Guru who makes me understand this.

1 comment: