Thursday, April 21, 2011

I Love Physics

Every one of us has a list of things and works which we love. It may be playing video games or having tea. Nobody needs to push us for them, we enjoy these things. It is actually very easy to develop a taste for something.
When I was younger, I used to hate karela. I would not even sit near someone eating it. But once my mother made a new dish with it which smelt nice and I tasted it and started liking karela. I think Physics is much juicier and tastier than karela. It just needs to be cooked and served in a right manner. The most difficult problems in Physics can be solved just by observation once you start feeling and loving it.
So if you think that you need to have a better perspective for Physics, you need to develop a taste for it then have the first bite with
I Love Physics.

I am designing this workshop and soon will be done for all of you to taste it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment