Friday, August 6, 2010

Starting Note

Several fancy titles started popping up from every nook and corner of my mind as soon as I decided to start my blog today morning after my Sadhana and Breakfast without Bath (BwB). But like always, I ended up making fun of all them, and finally concluded with (or started with) 'No Comments'. Those who have ever had a conversation with me will understand the title of my blog at once ;).
My posts will be starting soon. Keep checking.

P.S.: No Comments surely does not encourage you to refrain from putting your comments on the posts :).

Love
Jai Gurudev
Ankur

6 comments:

  1. Waoo Ankur......finally we have something awesome coming up haan..............me just waiting for your post .............

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ankur.. Great to see your blog.
    Check out http://posterous.com/
    its also a great blogging site and lets you update by emails. Its really nice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hence Proved would have also been pretty appropriate.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hii Ankur ...Jai gurudev !!! ok No comments :P :P take care and keep posting :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey man...i knew u...i know u...u will rock here also...

    ReplyDelete